The Sydney CBD’s Experienced Physio with a Wide Range of Services
At Fix Physio, we do things a bit differently…
We listen to what you say and we keep it simple. Talk us through your injury and we’ll work with you to figure out the cause, put a plan together to get you fit and then make sure that the injury never comes back again. Simple.
Our practice is conveniently located in the Sydney CBD, just off Martin Place and only a 5 minutes’ walk from Wynyard station. Give us a call now or go online to book your appointment and take your first step to getting fixed.
One of Sydney’s leading physio clinics
Fix Physio offers a friendly and straightforward approach to physiotherapy. Some of the features of our clinic include:
• A friendly, modern, evidence based physiotherapy practice
• A ‘three strike’ policy; if you aren’t improving after three sessions, we will stop your treatment and send you for further diagnosis
• A simple explanation, we will tell you how it is without using medical jargon
• A holistic approach to physiotherapy and sports physio; we get you fit and give you exercises and advice to ensure you stay fit after your time with us is over.
• Extended weekday business hours
• A range of activity and injury specific treatments
• Pilates classes to assist in the recovery process
With a wealth of experience, our staff are friendly and passionate professionals, we will endeavour to get you back to optimal health. Our motto is get fixed, stay fixed and that’s what we aim for. Fix Physio represents a transparent approach to physiotherapy, we’ll do the best we can to make sure you go into the process with open eyes and come out twinge and niggle free.
Book today and begin your rehabilitation
Our physiotherapy services can help fix a range of issues from sports based injuries, to more chronic problems – and located in the middle of the city we are easy to access for all Sydney residents. If you would like any more information on Fix Physio’s clinic or services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and get on the road to recovery.